Thursday 28 October 2021

Why Tolerate Egoic Pain? - (4269)

What about if in a moment we wake up and ask ourselves why are we tolerating feeling like this, why do we tolerate these most unpleasant and painful feelings inside of ourselves? We would change. We would no longer want to feel these painful feelings anymore and we would make immediate efforts to stop suffering and stop hurting ourselves and therefore stop hurting others.


Why do we tolerate egoic pain? Because something has not sparked or energized our consciousness enough to wake up to that and supply the force to decide to radically end the pain or end the circumstances.


End (4269).

1 comment:

  1. I know right? I been asking myself the same thing. And that statement you don't know what you don't know can actually get irritating after even the minsiscule efforts towards the positive. If all I had to do was add a few more I am grateful for affirmations to the ten a day I do now for the last 6 months was the key to what I don't know, well I'll be damned.

    ReplyDelete