Tuesday 16 May 2017

Give Your Sexual Energy a Conscious Purpose – (1712)

A Purpose

Tell yourself I want to give this sexual energy which is the result of the air I breathe, the food I eat, the impressions I receive, the thoughts and feelings that I think and feel, and the life force from the Being connected to my essence, a conscious purpose.

I am going to use it to get to the bottom of these feelings and thoughts that bother me so much! I am going to use it to separate from and come to dissolve the ego that is generating such feelings.


Use it on Purpose or Watch it Dissipate

Tell yourself I am going to use it to do something within myself. I am not going to waste the marvellous opportunity that the quantity of sexual energy that I have is offering me!

If we don’t have a conscious and decided purpose for it, we end up wasting it. Exactly if it were money.

End (1712).

No comments:

Post a Comment