Tuesday 18 August 2020

Need Inner Calm to See, to Understand, to be Aware - (3790)

I am finding this really fundamental. It is a key thing. Well maybe just for me I don't know. Anyway I'll word it out.


It goes like this: no creating a moment of inner calm equals the drift wood tossed on the ocean waves feeling, always chasing behind the work on the ego - never up to speed, lack of depth in perception of thoughts, time slipping by so quickly, procrastination leading to not doing what you wanted to do in the day, lack of being able to really order the inner processes etc. I think the latter can be summarised as not: seeing ourselves, not feeling ourselves and not being ourselves, where ourselves equals essence and not being essence stinks, its where we are not really happy.  


Calming the waters of our psychology clears the waters so that one can see through the waters, to see the bottom and what is in the water, and it also allows one to feel/understand the actual waters instead of only feeling the energy of the agitation. 


I am sick to death of that, whatever it takes it is worth taking out time whenever, however to get that inner calm and then get to the work of the essence. Then when it goes get it back again. It can be gotten in just 5 or 10 minutes. 


That's how I know it only takes 5 minutes. Little statue helps remind me of the need to 
free more essence with Her help!


It is gotten by not thinking for five minutes and relaxing. Remembering the Divine Being we have within us. 


Nike style: "Just do it!". 


End (3790).

No comments:

Post a Comment