Sunday 3 September 2017

Don't Believe You are Hurt - (1928)

Don't Believe It!

You know what helps a lot when dealing with the egos of self-love and pride? To not believe in that of you being hurt. Say to yourself: "I am not hurt, I don't believe I am hurt. There is no injury, no cut, no bruise, no fall etc. I am ok, I am fine I am not hurt.".

When we Feel that we Are Hurt Trouble Starts

You know when one "I" or another is hurt, underneath it there is a type of very quiet disbelief from our free essence that says in a very quiet voice: "Come on you are not hurt, you are like pretending.".

The truth is that we are not really hurt, especially not physically, and besides if there is hurt, it only in very practical terms lasts as long as the person spoke or did something and so really truly we are not really hurt by the person. Where the hurt that we complain about comes from, is the hurt that comes from our thinking, where we hurt ourselves.



It is very interesting to investigate our hurt. To question it to the very bone, asking ourselves: "how is that we are hurt?".

First of all our free essence, does not get hurt but an "I" hurts. It may feel like our free essence is really hurt but if we ask ourselves with the sincere intention of how it is, that our free essence is really hurt, we will get some light. because it is very difficult to catch our free essence feeling hurt.

End (1928).

No comments:

Post a Comment