Thursday 24 December 2015

Intimate Christ Posts 10 – So Much More but for Now A Very Merry Christmas! - (666)

Time – Always Time!

I’ve run out of time now. I wanted to post all the titles that I had drafted up before Christmas. Never mind. I’ll have to do it in the following days.

Check back in a couple of days and you should be able to find quite a few more posts about the Intimate Christ.


A Very Merry Christmas to You!

I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

We all have the Intimate Christ somewhere within, and it is my greatest and most sincere wish that we are touched and helped by Him and when we are ready and deserving as a reward for our efforts we can receive Him!

I wish that the love, peace, joy and healing of the Intimate Christ is with you today and over the next few days and in all the days and moments that you need Him the most.


Typical Australian Christmas

A typical Australian Christmas is mostly spent by the ocean - drawing solace, inner silence and peace from the vast stretches of deep blue mystery.


And remembering the Divine Mother as the universal waters of life and the Intimate Christ being brought about by the result of transmutation of those waters.

Merry Christmas!!!


End (666).

No comments:

Post a Comment