Wednesday 10 February 2016

A Conversation About Marriage - (775)

Introduction

This morning where I work, a conversation unfolded about marriage and relationships. There were many views from each member of the conversation (4 in total), however for me the views of one member stood out.


This one member has been very happily married he says for more than twenty years, and occasionally listening to him talk to his wife on the phone, it does seem that his statement is true.


The Points

He expressed some very interesting points, which I am going to post. These points are:

  • Marriage is a really wonderful thing!
  • Marriage is not 50% and 50% it is 100% and 100%!
  • Love is a decision not a feeling!
  • Start as friends first, make sure there is trust and go from there. If things don’t work out well, end as friends.


Note

These are just posts and I do not mean anything by them. It just seems like a good time to post them as I overheard this conversation and I didn’t have anything else in mind to post for today.

I just like to post all the wisdom that I come across in books, receive from others or see within myself, that’s all.


End (775).

No comments:

Post a Comment