Skip to main content

Gnosis in Norway? - (799)

Apparently Not

Apparently Gnosis has not made its way to Norway yet. Which is a shame.
It seems that a very large portion of the population speak English in Norway and Gnosis is quite well developed in the English language, so there would be a bundle of material available to start with.


Gnosis in Scandinavia

It is always a question as to how a new country will take to Gnosis. Norway being part of Scandinavia, I wonder how the Scandinavian mindset or personality would take to Gnosis.

Scandinavian People and Gnosis

The Scandinavian people are known to be a little cold in their nature, however this means that Gnosis would or could grow slowly (not like a raging fire) but what is more relevant is that the people are mature enough to recognise the need for such a knowledge and I think that they are. There is a high level of being in Scandinavia and certainly the sexual mysteries could help them a lot, because perhaps they are becoming aware of the negative effects on society of sexual degeneration, because it seems that Iceland has banned pornography on a national level.

Gnostic School Searches

I have done some quick searches and there seems to not be any Gnostic school in Norway at the moment.

Gnostic Schools in Norway

If you know of any feel free to drop me a line.
End (799).

Comments

  1. Hi, I live and come from Norway and have been looking for the same thing. Daily I have thought about establishing some sort of community in Bergen. Which city do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment.

    I appreciate it a lot.

    Currently I live in Perth Western Australia. However, we could perhaps have a Skype conversation one day to to talk about Gnosis. Perhaps a Skype group for a short while could be established until the need for the presence of a physical instructor arises. You can contact me using: mareneptunus@gmail.com if you prefer.

    Thanks and regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks, that would be great! I would really enjoy that:)I will add you on my skype.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fredrik,

    Would you be able to send an email to mareneptunus@gmail.com. So that we can communicate a lot quicker. Me and my missionary are interested in contacting you and helping with the idea of starting a Gnostic group up in Norway. Once we communicate by email we can set up a Skype talk.

    Also have you been receiving my emails when I reply to your comments?

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...