Thursday 7 December 2017

Great Southern Land! Driving Across the Nullarbor Plane - (2092)

Australian Nullarbor Plane

The long stretch of road in the middle bottom part of Australia, right in the middle of great vast stretches of dry, arid, red unforgiving sun-parched land to the north, east and west with the vast polar cap cooled waters of the great Southern Ocean to the south, where further south the foreboding and mysterious Antarctic land waits.

What a place to be if you want to come into contact with the raw reality of an old piece of land on an even older yet powerfully beautiful and mysterious planet. 


Imagine You Were in a Four Wheel Drive Driving Across the Middle of Australia!

If I was so lucky to be in such a situation (K&T: hint hint) what I would do is wait until night to be under the most magnificent night sky you have ever seen (free of any light pollution – there before the infinite).


Then I would climb up on the roof of my car, lie down in the five pointed star position and invoke with everything, with all my heart and soul – with everything I’ve got, the venerable masters and citizens of the cosmos who possess physical bodies and move themselves in interplanetary or even intergalactic vehicles.

I would use this symbol and mantra.


End (2092).

No comments:

Post a Comment