Monday 6 August 2018

Master Samael Clarifying About Passion in the Practice of Alchemy – (2533)

Introduction

Here is a passage of translated text where Master Samael clarifies through a question the issue of the way the Alchemy is practiced when there are passions, impulses etc. in the person.


English Translation

“D. In relation to the practice of the Great Arcanum, I have heard two theories: The one, that when practice the Great Arcanum with passion, you get a better transmutation. And on the other hand, there are those they maintain that the Great Arcanum must be practiced free and free of all kinds of passions. Which is the true?

M. In all this there are degrees and degrees. Unquestionably, we can not demand an animal to not be passionate, since it is animal. What does happen, is that THE ANIMAL STATES, THE LOWER IMPULSES, MUST BE ELIMINATED. Moreover, this is done IN A PROGRESSIVE, DIDACTIC WAY. It would be absolutely impossible to make a couple of beasts to become holy overnight.

You have to start first with the animal and then the Spiritual will come, as it has also been said by the Apostle Paul of Tarsus. You start the work from a low animal like level, but as you progress on the Rocky Path, then, the animalistic inferior states are eliminated and the person is purified, until finally there is complete sublimation.

Something comes to my mind which is very interesting. Despite the advanced mysticism with which I did my work, let's say, in the Ninth Sphere, some time ago while in Acapulco I remember something unusual happened to me:

Outside the physical body I found a mystic who appeared like those like those of the Middle Ages.

He tried to make the famous stigmata in my hands; with a nail he tried to pierce my hands. He managed to push in the nail to a certain point, but no further than that. And from the palms of my hands, came lightning and thunder. But he did not achieve what he proposed to achieve; then I directed myself to the Gnostic Church and presented myself before a Great Master. My Real Interior Being accompanied me... At that time I still had not pierced my Astral Hands, and I said:

Here I bring this Master for the matter of the Stigmas ...

He directed himself then (the Being that was sitting before the baptismal water font: An Divine Androgyne), directly to my Real Inner Being, that is, to Samael himself, to my Particular Monad, and talking about me he said:

He is very strong and is very responsible, but he must better comply with the SACRAMENT OF THE CHURCH OF ROME. I said:

Ah, I understand perfectly, I will fulfil it better ...

Later I had to return to my physical body, I understood what I had been told. Obviously, I had to sublimate, even more, the Creative Energy. Then already, even though I performed the "Coitus Reservatus" as a ritual, I needed to synthesize it more, to make it more static, more divine and so, during the practice, I remember that I did not even remember, let's say, the creative organs nor the physical body, but in sublime Mystical Ecstasy I did the work in the Ninth Sphere.

That resulted in the refinement of the sexual energy; and it was such a kind of energy that came to form the Stigmata in my hands and feet. So I succeeded.”


Spanish Text

“D. En relación a la práctica del Gran Arcano, yo he escuchado dos teorías: La una, que cuando se practica el Gran Arcano con pasión, se obtiene una mejor transmutación. Y de otra parte, hay quienes sostienen que el Gran Arcano debe practicarse libre y exento de todo tipo de pasiones. ¿Cual es la verdad?

M. En todo esto hay grados y grados. Incuestionablemente, no podemos exigirle al animal que no sea pasional, puesto que es animal. Lo que sí sucede es que LOS ESTADOS ANIMALESCOS, LOS IMPULSOS INFERIORES, DEBEN SER ELIMINADOS. Más esto se va realizando EN UNA FORMA PROGRESIVA, DIDÁCTICA. Sería absolutamente imposible conseguir que un par de bestias fueran santas de la noche a la mañana.

Hay que empezar primero por lo animal y después vendrá lo Espiritual. Y así está dicho también hasta por el Apóstol Pablo de Tarso. Se empieza, pues, a trabajar en una escala muy inferior de animalidad, pero conforme se va avanzando en la Rocallosa Senda, pues, los estados animálicos inferiores se van eliminando y la criatura se va depurando, hasta que al fin se sublimiza completamente.

Me viene a la memoria, en este caso, algo muy interesante. A pesar de la mística avanzada con la que yo realizaba mis trabajos, dijéramos, en la Novena Esfera, hace algún tiempo, recuerdo que hallándome por allá, en Acapulco, me sucedió algo insólito:

Fuera del cuerpo físico me encontré con un místico que parecía como de la Edad Media.

Aquél intentó hacerme, pues, los famosos Estigmas en las manos; con un clavo intentó perforarme, pues, las manos. Logró avanzar con su clavo hasta cierto punto, y nada más. Y de la palmas de mis manos brotaban, entonces, rayos y truenos. Mas no consiguió él lo que se proponía; entonces me condujo, pues, a la Iglesia Gnóstica y me presentó ante un Gran Maestro. Mi Real Ser Interior me acompañó... En aquella época todavía yo no tenía perforadas las Manos Astrales, y dijo:

Aquí traigo a este Maestro para el asunto de los Estigmas...

Dirigióse entonces (el Ser que estaba sentado ante la pila de agua bautismal: Un Andrógino Divino), directamente a mi Real Ser Interior, es decir, a Samael mismo, a mi Mónada Particular, y hablando sobre mí le dijo:

Es muy fuerte y responde muy bien, pero debe cumplir mejor con el SACRAMENTO DE LA IGLESIA DE ROMA. Yo dije:

¡Ah!, ya entiendo perfectamente, cumpliré mejor...

Posteriormente tuve que regresar a mi cuerpo físico, entendí lo que se me había dicho. Obviamente, tenía yo que sublimar, más todavía, la Energía Creadora. Entonces ya, a pesar de que realizaba el “Coitus Reservatus” como un ritual, necesité sintetizarlo más, volverlo más estático, más divinal. Y así, durante la práctica, recuerdo que ni siquiera me acordaba, dijéramos, de los órganos creadores ni del cuerpo físico, sino que en sublime Extasis Místico realizaba el trabajo en la Novena Esfera.

Aquello dio por resultado que se refinó ese tipo de energía del sexo; y fue tal tipo de energía el que vino a formarme los Estigmas en las manos y en los pies. Así triunfé.”

End (2533).

No comments:

Post a Comment