Monday 6 August 2018

Set Up a Time to Do Something – (2531)

A Help

One thing that helped me a lot was making a time and doing a petition at that same time everyday.
For example, I set 11:11am to do a petition with the Divine Law every day to help me in first of all just weakening an ego of anxiety that was really making my life ‘hell’.

So, at 11:11am every day I was there somewhere: in the toilet, back lane, store room, workshop, car park praying to the Divine Law asking for help to weaken these “I’s” of anxiety and chanting the mantra KRIM in three sets of nine following the petition.

I did that for months and slowly slowly it had its effect and paid off.

Point Is

Set up a time and keep it. Doing this helps us a lot to actually do something in the work on ourselves that we really want to do.

For example, set up a time to pray for someone for ten minutes. Set up a time to work on the ego, set up a time to chant a mantra etc. etc.

But a word of advice, start off slow.

End (2531).

No comments:

Post a Comment