Wednesday 1 August 2018

What Does Separating from Jealousy Mean? – (2527)

One of the Possibilities

One experience of separating the “I’” of jealousy from oneself can among many possibilities mean that one senses the usual unfair protest, the usual feelings of being behind in love and consideration and the usual surprise and irritation of an unspoken rule being broken… and then to call our previous work of comprehension into effect.

Upon calling our previous comprehension of jealousy we recognise that those feelings come from the “I” of jealousy and it is the one that is suffering, and me – I am with the free essence and I am ok and the relationship is ok.

The relationship is not going to suffer or be downgraded and I don’t need to be first in the relationship, I rather need to love, and love deeply my interior Being – which doing this is of higher value than feeling painfully jealous. 

Even the concerns of jealousy do not need to be tended to, because nothing has been done wrong on our part, only the “I” of jealousy is feeling hurt and so I do not need to worry about the relationship being damaged. In fact I am improving the relationship by separating jealousy and trusting other and giving freedom to the other.

Plus to fall into jealousy is set in motion a process that is only going to end up in harming the other.


Separated

With all of this being understood jealousy is displaced or if not it remains in the background but a such a distance and intensity that it does not bother one. There it remains separated from our human machine and psyche until we decide to believe in it or follow it again.

End (2527).

No comments:

Post a Comment