Thursday 19 July 2018

A Tradie and His Music Box – (2500)

Judged Him Wrongly

Once a tradie came to my parent’s house to some tiling and he had forgotten his music box. So he asked if I had one. I did and so I lent it to him. Though while I was getting it for him, I thought: “these tradies are weak guy, they can’t do their job without music”.


A Tradie’s Bliss of No Mind

When he turned it on and the music started playing he said: “Thanks, if I don’t have music I keep thinking. I just need something to stop thinking.”. I then thought again: “he is weak, he can’t control his mind and make it go quiet.”,

I never really understood him until recently. It is really bliss to work manually with the mind turned off. It is such a pleasure – progress just flows happily out of you, everything becomes so harmonious, no resistance and no negativity, no tiredness... If music is what can help us turn off our mind it is valid. Who does it hurt?

Conclusion

What we don’t really know we judge, and further to that we mostly judge wrongly.

End (2500).

No comments:

Post a Comment