Sunday 17 January 2016

What One can do While Transmuting - (709)

An Idea

When transmuting, we can use our internal word to say something like the following to ourselves:

“This is the power ‘to be’ (sexual force or sexual energy), when I transmute with my mind clear of thoughts I can direct this energy to my Being, to make Him vibrate more intensely in my psyche and inner worlds, to make His presence brighter and stronger in me. He can absorb this energy that I transmute to radiate in me and eradiate His presence and light in me, He can come to prevail in my mind and in my emotion. Then my life even for a short while will be different. This energy can be absorbed by Him and when this energy flows in me, it clears the many blockages and channels thus healing and balancing me, it can energise my brain, it can impregnate my consciousness allowing me to be clearer, more insightful, more observant and alert to my psychological purposes and in short I can come to possess myself more. I am at home.”

This is a real joy, which is different to a pleasure. With transmutation arises joy, with lust there is pleasure and with pleasure there pain afterwards. With joy there is just joy.

Conclusion

With lust I go outside myself and create things that do not benefit me, that make me dimmer, that fill me with clouds, that confuse me, that make me sadder as my work becomes more difficult and heavier. I feel a step backwards.

Our essence has to learn deeply that it can deal with our sexuality and sexual energy completely in all the aspects via transmutation, and that transmutation is much better than lust and that even if lust tries to powerfully trick us to think that it is more pleasurable than transmutation we must remember that lust makes one divided and conflicted while it is in the human machine and it makes one sad and remorseful when it leaves the human machine. Because what it wants to possess can not be possessed and its pleasure soon turns to pain and empty craving that really can never end, only old age and the decrepitude of our body can end the physical side of it, though it continues in our mind craving that which can not be gotten, because it can only be gotten when we give it to ourselves in our Being or find it in our Being.

End (709).

No comments:

Post a Comment