Tuesday 20 September 2016

“People Don’t Care" – Let’s Work it! – (1124)

Introduction

In this post I thought that I would get quite specific as a kind of experiment. Up until now I have been writing things in a pretty general sense, and it was yesterday that I had a thought that maybe the general sense is a little too cryptic and not so immediate, so hence a very specific post written in the hope that it may be more useful. Say if you find that it is not helpful, just if you can leave a comment so that I can change things to be more useful.

Note, you can leave anonymous comments, unfortunately to leave a comment you have to click the title of the post for it to open up in its own window then the comment section will appear at the bottom of the post (in its own window).


Expose the Layers of Thoughts

Open up the lid and let it out to yourself – just to see what it is going on. Write it down. Let it talk. Please, not in front of anyone. At this point (maybe better later) it is not going to help, it will divert the focus from us transforming ourselves.

It may be easier to do this while your motor centre is engaged in doing something or it may be easier to just sit down at a desk and be still. Any which way is good, just let it speak to know all that it has to say in your mind. Know and take notice, hear it all with no censorship at all – radical self-knowing!

Please, I reemphasise not to anyone else, only to yourself.


It could go (hypothetically) something like this:

“What’s the point of being in a relationship where people don’t care?

It feels hostile. I don’t know what could happen.

What do they really want to happen. Why havn’t I been told to leave. I don’t really know what’s going on.

I feel uneasy, like something is wrong. It feels like I am not good enough to get their care. It feels like I may never get their care. What I have I done that is so bad?

Looks like I just have to accept that. What a future - accept that cold treatment and never be really liked and at the same time stuck there. Has no meaning!

What I am doing? Am I a bit crazy? Am like one of those silly and weak like persons?

Why don’t I just leave? Oh no that is too hard, that would mean a big upheaval, too scared! Forget that I have to die, transform it all no other way! Don’t want to suffer, had enough!

I pity myself to have fallen into one of those sad situations. Sounds very unfortunate.

My Divine Mother help me to understand deeply what is going on in me and to transform myself so to dissolve these thoughts and feeling and then clearly be able to place myself correctly in this situation of my life.

What about if I get sick or need help, they won’t care. No one will help. I’m going to suffer.

They don’t care!

Some of it seems pretty logical and some not, though it all hurts, logical or not it hurts, it is painful. Time to dissolve it! Let’s work! Let’s do it!

Do a quick check of your interior, is there anything else? Sure? Nothing else, is that everything? If so next step!


Drill Through the Layers of Thought

First Thing you Notice!

You may feel a bit better already having being able to see everything and have brought everything out of the subconscious into your own light! Now you know what you have to work with!

The first thing you notice when you read it, is that it makes you sick, it is so self-centred. It is all one sided (this shock is good!). Anyway besides that, one can get a feeling of the general gist or the overall central issue or protest or complaint, and it seems to be that one feels a lack of care (because one believes there to be a lack of care) and one is scared (future) of the ramifications of that.

Ideally if you had time for the very thorough comprehension of oneself, we would question each and every one of those thoughts. But for the sake of brevity, (you’ll be getting tired of reading this by now) I am only going to take the central issue into questioning.

Central Issue

The central issue is the belief that they don’t care and that means that they don’t like me and that I can’t feel well, and that is expressed as the knot in the solar plexus that won’t budge.

Once this central issue is cleared up many of the above protests and concerns expressed in thoughts will disappear.

Obviously such a central issue is coming from an “I” of self-love.

Why can’t we feel well when others apparently don’t like us? All of this will come out in the following questioning.


Questioning Reaching the Bottom – the Values at Play

Is that true? That they don’t care? No there are many instances where they really do. They seem to care less though now. Is that absolutely true? I don’t know.

Seeing Cause and Effect

These two questions are very good to see how cause and effect rolls out in us. With these questions we can clearly see how these thoughts produce effects in us.

What happens when I think that thought? Who do I become when I think that thought?

Why that Desperate Feeling that is a Knot in the solar Plexus?

Investigating further it comes from a belief that there is a need to be seen by others as “a beautiful little thing that needs care”. Basically it wants to be seen sentimentally, as if we are still cute little children, why because being like this we are going to be protected.

We are not children and we can protect ourselves or at least a good part of it.

Do I Need It?

Do I need to be seen that way, that is to be seen sentimentally?

My physiology does not need it, I breathe without it, my blood circulates without it, my life is intact without it, it is not destroying anything in any other area of my life, my Being and essence are there with or without it, it is not making me complete, I have all my core ingredients already, it is not food, it is not air, it is not my essence or my Being and I actually have the ability to do some caring for myself and even I can do some caring for others as well.

Isn’t my Divine Mother our constant carer? If she stopped caring, then we would be in deep trouble.
Forget it I don’t need it really, it is a false need!


Invert it – Pull it Inside Out – Free it – Decondition it

I have to care for myself and care for them! Isn’t that truer!

The care for yourself is the always better isn’t it? Because you know exactly what you need. No one can care for our Being can they? Only we can do that? If we wait for others to care for our us or our Being we could be waiting for ages and it is also a bit unfair on them because we have all that we need to be able to care for our Being and ourselves.

How can we make others care for ourselves. We can’t force them that would be a mistake. But we can care for ourselves and for others. That seems much more correct.


Act on it

Because we have that philosophy of caring we have to put it into action and not expect others to put it into action. It is our philosophy and so we must live that part of our psychology out. It is a feature of our psychology and it is there to be lived out in the correct way.

Having tasted the bitterness of not being cared for, we understand how much of a nice thing it is to care for others and to receive some care. So we then win a new ability that we did not have before, which is to start to care for others.

You know we may feel that pain of not being cared for all because in the past we did not care for others when it may have been the right, ethical and moral thing to do. Karma is the secret behind the pain that we feel and with action we pay that karma. Certainly not by crying!

End (1124).

No comments:

Post a Comment