Fear disappears or subsides substantially when we say to ourselves to one day, that I can live in what I fear and be all ok.
For example, if I fear not having any money, and I say well I'm going to just live in that situation and put look beyond it, then fear diminshes.
Fear typically ends when we rise up within ourselves and say I'm going to make it through and be all ok and then take away the huge amount of attention I'm putting on that situation. Then leaves in a very substantial way.
When fear goes, we see how much more there is to life, we are an essence, we have consciousness and what is important is to live the life of our Being, and not allow it to be hampered or blocked by not trusting in It.
That though does not at all mean we stop working or stop doping. Continue doing and working hard but without worry. The Being and ourselves are a team, we need to do our part and the Being does It's part.
End (6085).

Comments
Post a Comment