Wednesday 24 August 2016

A Series of Posts on Blood in Esotericism - (1062)

Now and then in esoteric talks and lectures I would hear blood being mentioned. It always made me wonder about blood, as to what really is in our blood and what is its real esoteric significance.

The next few posts are about what I have found out about what we have in our blood and what its esoteric significance is.


We really get big hint as to the esoteric significance of blood when we hear about the last supper and the verse in the bible that says: “the blood of the lamb washes away the sins of the world”.

The next post will be about the last supper.

End (1062).

2 comments:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    spellshelp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    spellshelp.com

    ReplyDelete